It’s my third round of exchanging ten questions with a random blogger from around the world. This time I’m honoured to get into the ring with Sarah Lombolt over @ http://codyandsarahlomholt.blogspot.com/
I got out of my corner first and started with a slew of punches, which I’m sure she’ll avoid briliantly:
- Where do you live? (And yes I have a thing on knowing where people are from, sue me)
- What would you consider being your most embarrassing moment?
- What was the first thing that attracted you to your husband/partner/boyfriend?
- What element of a blogpost is your deciding factor in reading it?
- Most bloggers have a secret dream of publishing. What kind of book would you like to put your name on?
- If you were forced to use a pseudonym, like being in a witness protection program or something, what would that name be?
- If you could get away with a crime, and have no guilt or prosecution whatsoever, what would you do?
- George Clooney or Brad Pitt or the new Superman? Why?
- I know I have a different favourite writer on this site every week. Who is your favourite blogger at the moment? (Except me off course)
- What makes you happy?
She returned with vigour and dished out a list of brutally random things. Here goes, and in my defence , I’m in the middle of a loo thing.
- If you were a super hero what powers would you have?
The ability to understand woman. And super speed. And be super rich. (Do I sound like Christian Grey?) Ok, I know you only asked for one but I would need all three, because only knowing what woman want is worth nothing, unless you can deliver on those desires they have. With. Immediate. Effect. You know how you get…
2. What would you do if you won the lottery?
That implies we can cancel being Super rich from the previous question. How big is the lotto you’re talking about? The wife’s got expensive taste you know. And travel, yes travel with the family. And buy a Ferrari a red one, and pay of my bond, that’ll be nice, and make sure I have enough money for the kids tuition, yes that’s important and crap on my bosses desk and… Wait, what’s the question?
3. If you could go back in time to change one thing what would it be?
Assassinate Hitler. Slowly. And every other piece of shit who has caused pain and suffering to children.
4. What would be your best achievement to date?
Finding a great wife. Even though considering that I drugged her on our first date, and kept her in suspended animation since, is something I’m not very proud of. But the dream is now her reality, and who would want to shatter that dream? Sometimes I become a bit obsessive about her waking up and getting to know the real me…
5. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
I am a big celebrity. Didn’t you know that. I am James Dean. And I don’t like being James Dean. I would have liked to be Elvis. But stuff happens. Here’s the secret: Everything about Death Becomes Her is true, and I’m breaking the arrangement and coming our of hiding. Faking once death so early and then waiting until forever comes, is not one of the best choices I’ve made in life. So I blog now. I need to apologize up front for I’m not allowed to dish out signatures or do any photo ops.
6. What type of music do you like?
Everything with a decent tune that has the ability to enhance or positively effect the mood I find myself in. My choices vary from rock to classical to pop to folk to country to dance. Music that does NOT fall in this category is extreme rap, for I could listen to discussions on sex, guns and drugs daily, I just need to switch on to CNN. I don’t need some big black buffed ghetto dude to give me his opinion. Also don’t care for blues and jazz very much, but that would be stating the obvious, for who does?
7. What do you typically have for breakfast?
Food. I stopped eating humans a few years ago.
8. What’s your least favourite word?
“Dad!!” When it is pronounced in a needy and desperate tone, right in the middle of a serious game/movie/documentary/game show/advert on television.
9. What’s the tallest building you’ve ever been up?
I’ve been up a few different high-ish buildings so I need to Google which one of the many would be considered the tallest. The contenders are: Empire Sate Building in New York, Eiffel Tower in Paris and the Radio Tower in Auckland. Watch this space.
Oh by the way, I don’t like heights…
10. Are you scared of flying?
No, I’ve done it too many times already. Having visited 33 different countries in the last six years sort of numbs you to the fact that there is this extremely heavy piece of machinery held up in the air by four engines, speed and air. I’ve concluded a while back that they probably also use a shitload of pixie dust and they keep the pilot on a drip of laughing gas to allow him having happy thoughts throughout the flight.
This practise is not allowed during take-offs and landings which is why I hate them.
Thanks Sarah, that was fun, like sliding down a bannister on a piece of cardboard, once you start you can’t stop, *Get out of my head Miley!!!* but she only gave me ten questions. Click to see who is also lying in our heap at the bottom…http://www.inlinkz.com/wpview.php?id=324776